Information Collection and Use
Our Staff Contacting You
The Naturally Nurturing Wellness Centers physician or other medical staff will reply via email or try to contact individuals by telephone that they have provided. By using our contact form to request information from us, about us or with questions, you are giving permission to Naturally Nurturing Wellness Centers authorized staff to contact you using the method of their choice, to fulfill your information request, notwithstanding your possible listing in the National Do-Not-Call Registry.
Naturally Nurturing Wellness Centers physician and medical staff does not share your private contact information with any service providers for marketing purposes related to your inquiries.
Naturally Nurturing Wellness Center may use and disclose protected health information to carry out treatment, payment, and healthcare operations. This includes, but is not limited to:
• appointment reminder calls to a patient’s home or work
• contacting insurance companies regarding payment for services
• mailing account statements to a patient’s home or calling about past due balances
• filling and mailing Natural Apothecary orders
• mailing laboratory results and medical records to the home address listed in a patient’s file
• contacting a patient’s primary care doctor or specialists regarding a patient’s clinical care
• assisting a patient’s specialist with their treatment, payment or healthcare operations
• calling and faxing prescription authorization to a patient’s pharmacist
• notifying patients of new advances in treatment procedures that may be of benefit
• discussing a patient’s condition with other Naturally Nurturing Wellness Center providers to coordinate treatment plans
In every circumstance, except where treatment is involved, our staff will only share the minimum information necessary to perform the required task.
Further, Naturally Nurturing Wellness Center does not release patient information without consent. Our “blanket” consent applies to the type of procedures itemized above. Specifically, it also applies to releasing copies of treatment notes to insurance companies to acquire payment. It is our policy to take the additional step of calling patients to notify them when this type of disclosure is occurring.
Certain disclosures, however, are required by law. Therefore, they do not require a written release. We do, however, notify patients of these releases (when appropriate) and keep a record of these releases:
• as required during a compliance investigation by the Secretary of Health and Human Services
• in response to a subpoena or legal proceeding or during an investigation by law enforcement agencies
• as required by the US Food and Drug Administration (especially in the event of a product recall)
• as required by military command authorities for their medical records
• if an inmate, to the correctional institution or law enforcement official
• to workers’ compensation or similar programs for processing of claims
• to a coroner or medical examiner for identification of a body
• uses and disclosures in domestic violence or neglect situations
• to investigate potential misuse of controlled substances
• to avert a serious threat to public health or safety
• uses and disclosures for any other public health or health oversight activities or as required by law
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Ad Servers
When you browse through our Website, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our Website. This includes such information as the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, paths taken when moving through the Website, and search terms entered by users. We use this information to improve the operation of our Website. We do not allow third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our Website.
Naturally Nurturing Wellness Center Inc.
Naturally Nurturing Wellness Center, INC
2470 S. Val Vista Dr. Ste. 104
Gilbert, Arizona 85295
Last Modified: September 3, 2013
2012 NATURALLY NURTURING WELLNESS CENTER, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This website has been developed for informational purposes only. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. If you have a medical problem or a general health question, contact a physician or qualified health care provider for consultation. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-diagnosis or treatment based on what you read on this website.
Naturally Nurturing Wellness Center